Clinton Presbyterian Church
The organ at Clinton Presbyterian Church was built in 1912 by the Boston, Massachussetts, firm of Hook and Hastings as their Opus 2304. It replaced another, smaller instrument by the same firm, that had been installed in 1887. In the Spring of 2003, Buzard Pipe Organ Builders undertook the first phase of mechanical restoration of the organ. The Great windchest was removed to our factory. It was completely disassembled, flooded with glue to seal leaking joints, reassembled, and tested. Upon completion of factory work, the windchest was reinstalled and adjusted as necessary. Keith Williams, Service Department Director of Buzard Pipe Organ Builders, performed a short organ concert on July 20, 2003 in celebration of the completion of this first phase of work, as part of the church’s centennial celebration of its present building.