St. Joseph’s College
Buzard Pipe Organ Builders is honored to have begun restoration of this historically significant instrument. This organ, constructed in 1933, was the first instrument that Walter Holtkamp built with an exposed Principal chorus. Work included cleaning, console adjustments, tuning, internal improvements to the windchests where they had been altered, and restorative repairs to the pipes of the Great 8′ Open Diapason and 4′ Octave.
Great and Pedal divisions â€“ the carved inscription reads: “Non Impedimus Musicam” (Don’t let anything get in the way of the music!) Swell division