1959 Schantz Organ Company, Opus 413, 1959/1106, 1971.
The organ of St. Peter’s, Fort Wayne was originally built by the Schantz Organ Company of Orrville, Ohio as their opus 413 in 1959. In 1971, Schantz returned to St. Peter’s to make additions and some changes to the organ. The organ is divided into two sides. The great and choir are housed on one side, the swell on the other, and the pedal is divided between them. Both sides of the organ are under expression. Our work for St. Peter’s is underway and includes the following:
-Cleaning of all pipework.
-Re-leathering all note pouches and stop actions.
-Re-covering all reservoirs.
-Restoring all of the expression engines.
-Constructing a new console.